Careers at Tates Rents
“I applied just expecting to get a steady paycheck, what I got was additional family members. While it may be tough work at times it feels like theft, when you get to work with people you love working with.”
– Andy, Tates Rents, Inside Sales
Why work for Tates Rents?
- Opportunity for company ownership, we’re employee owned!
- Excellent on the job training and skills development.
- Active and fast paced work environment.
- The opportunity to do something different every day.
- Ability to be a part of building the Treasure Valley.
What are we looking for in a potential employee?
- Drive – We value action and the hunger to learn and grow.
- Flexibility – Every day is different; we value creativity and the ability to find solutions.
- Trustworthiness – It’s what you do when no one is looking that counts.
- Community focus – We take care of our community, family, customers and coworkers.
- A work hard, play hard attitude – Love what you do!
Tates Rents is a 100% Employee-Owned Company
In 2021, the third-generation family-owned Idaho business sold the company to their employees via an Employee Stock Ownership Plan to reward the employees and to ensure the company legacy will carry on after they retire.
“This structure establishes long-term viability for the company,” Eric Tate said. “Our employees made our company successful. Through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan, each one of them will directly benefit from our future success and growth.”
Are you are looking for a great career opportunity where you can grow?
Tates Rents is the place for you. If you are driven and honest, with the desire to do a job well done and to make sure every customer is taken care of every single time, please watch the following video then apply below…
What benefits does Tates Rents offer?
- Opportunity to own stock in the company, Tates Rents is employee owned!
- Top notch health benefits, including vision and dental.
- 10% of company profit paid as monthly bonuses– Share in company success!
- 401K with dollar for dollar matching up to 4% of compensation.
- Two weeks of paid parental leave
- Ability to use rental equipment upon availability.
- Five paid holidays and ability to earn additional paid time off.
- Uniforms provided.