Careers at Tates Rents
“It doesn’t feel like it’s just a job and just a paycheck. The opportunity to do multiple things and keep it fresh on a day-to-day basis is huge.”
– Terrell, Tates Rents Service Technician
Why work for Tates Rents?
- Family owned and operated – be more than just a number!
- Excellent on the job training and skills development.
- Active and fast paced work environment.
- The opportunity to do something different every day.
- Ability to be a part of building the Treasure Valley.
What are we looking for in a potential employee?
- Drive – We value action and the hunger to learn and grow.
- Flexibility – Everyday is different, we value creativity and the ability to find solutions.
- Trustworthiness – It’s what you do when no one is looking that counts.
- Community focus – We take care of our community, family, customers and coworkers.
- A work hard, play hard attitude – Love what you do!
Are you are looking for a great career opportunity where you can grow? Tates Rents is the place for you. If you are driven and honest, with the desire to do a job well done and to make sure every customer is taken care of every single time, please watch the following video then apply below…
What benefits does Tates Rents offer?
- Top notch health benefits, including vision and dental.
- 401K with dollar for dollar matching up to 4% of compensation.
- Bonuses based on company performance – Share in company success!
- Ability to use rental equipment upon availability.
- Five paid holidays and ability to earn additional paid time off.
- Uniforms provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Online application cannot be filled in from a smartphone or tablet. Desktop only.
- Rental Consultant – Read Job Description »
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic – Read Job Description
(No current Heavy Equipment Mechanic positions open – check back often)
- Small Engine Mechanic – Read Job Description
(No current Small Engine Mechanic positions open – check back often)
- Intercompany Delivery Driver – Read Job Description
APPLY THROUGH EMAIL
- HR Generalist – Read Job Description »
Interested candidates for the “HR Generalist” position please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Possibility for part time or flexible scheduling.