Please apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Office Administrator
Reports to: Operations Manager
Join our family! Tates Rents is a third generation, family owned and operated business that has been serving the Treasure Valley for more than 70 years. The Tates Rents corporate office is looking for a motivated, trustworthy individual to support the office staff in all functions. The ideal candidate will be detail orientated, organized and friendly. This position will be the face of Tates Rents over the phone and at the door, so phone and customer service skills are a must. This person will play a key role in making the company run smoothly as it continues to grow.
Schedule: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Essential Job Duties:
- Answer the Tates Rents corporate office main phone and direct calls.
- Attend the front desk at the corporate office, answering questions and directing customers and vendors.
- Manage the ordering of office supplies, uniforms, business cards and various promotional material.
- Organize company meetings – research and book venues, coordinate food and send invitations to attendees. Assist with travel arrangements when needed.
- Manage social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Yelp. Create content, sponsoring ads and updating hours as needed.
- Plan company parties, research options, manage budget, buy supplies, coordinate activities and RSVPs.
- Update company intranet, organize documents and audit for outdated materials.
- Prepare materials for meetings and new employee orientations.
- Scan documents and enter data. Support Tates Rents paperless initiatives.
- Assist accounts receivable department with credit applications and collections calls occasionally.
- Potential research and special projects for marketing, HR and IT.
- Manage employee birthday and work anniversary gifts.
- Use creativity to make the office and company a fun place to work.
- Other duties as required.
- Excellent customer service and phone skills.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Shows initiative, acts on opportunities to make the corporate office and company more efficient.
- Outstanding communication and intrapersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products and typing skills.
- Experience in an office setting.
Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds with no less than a 40 db loss @500 Hz, 1,000 Hz and 2,000 Hz with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when making fine adjustments on machined parts.
Repetitive motions: Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for Sedentary Work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for Light Work.
This company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: military status, race, color, religion, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability and/or age.